If you are suffering from dandruff, and you have no idea how to get rid of it, worry no more! There are many ways on how to get rid of dandruff naturally. Here are some of the best tips:
1) Yogurt can be used as hair conditioner. After washing your hair, try rubbing yogurt on your scalp. Leave it as it is for ten to fifteen minutes. Also, you can use two table spoons of vinegar as your final rinse. Rinse, and then rewash using minimum amount of shampoo.
2) Use fresh lemon juice during or before taking a bath. Massage it on your scalp and hair. Don’t forget to rinse thoroughly.
3) Cedar wood is used as an anti bacterial or fungicide. This is also effective in getting rid of dandruff. If you have this kind of oil, all you have to do is to mix the oil of the Cedar wood, juniper and cypress in fifty millimeter of the carrier oil. After that, rub into your scalp and then leave it on for an hour. After one hour, remove it by applying mild shampoo on your hair and wash this using warm water.
4) You can also use coconut oil. First, wash your hair, however, do not use any conditioners. Your hair should be dry. Then, apply or put the coconut oil on your scalp. If possible, avoid applying it in the rest of your hair. Lastly, wash it with water and rinse thoroughly. Do this at least twice or thrice a week until dandruff is gone.
5) Another is the use of baby oil. Apply baby oil onto scalp, and massage you scalp. Get a towel and cover your hair with towel. Leave it overnight. In the morning, wash it with water and a good anti dandruff shampoo. It will also relieve itch.
6) Vinegar is also helpful. Rub vinegar into your scalp before taking a bath everyday. Wash your hair with water and rinse thoroughly.
The use of anti dandruff shampoos is also advisable if you do not want to do the above mentioned ways. However, it is not an assurance that your problem will be solved. That is the reason why there are natural ways on how to get rid of dandruff.
As we all know, the best way on how to get rid of dandruff naturally is by washing your hair regularly or, even better, everyday. In this way, you are not only cleansing your hair, but your scalp as well. It is also the best way to protect your scalp and hair from any damage.
Stay healthy! Eat well balanced food, especially those foods that are rich in vitamins or minerals that will help you get rid of dandruff. You need to rest and relax… it is very important to avoid being stressed. Sleep at least eight hours a day. Also, don’t forget to exercise regularly. This will also help you to stay fit and stay healthy.
Now you know how to get rid of dandruff naturally. Follow my advice and you will make it!